TRDVMA
Long

NOT WISE TO SHORT USD/CAD!

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
31 0 0
We were waiting for a LONG Entry for the last two days flat and watching the price action. Two possibilities. 1- Price will retrace to 1.26 levels (on the chart refer to green rectangle ) OR there will be a breakout of 1.28 strong resistance. What to do? The price action for the last 2 days indicates that there is large strength in USD (also against CAD). Also, OIL             is weak (heading to 45$ in our estimation) and just seems to be completing a reactionary up move as we speak. Moreover, the USD Index made a retraction back to the large triangular formation (following breakout a few days before), which technically speaking may be a starting point for a strong up move ahead. A vey confusing situation indeed. Our suggestion is: Use dollar-cost averaging and enter long with only some portion of your portfolio (dedicated to USD/CAD             ). If price comes back to 1.26 levels (green box), add more to position (if you can suffer some losses of course) but if the price advances towards 1.28, then you would already be in a quite good position to profit even more (rather than waiting a breakout of 1.28). As they say 90% of trading is money management! Regards.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out