I see RSI
divergence forming. and 61.8% / Red Horizontal line is holding the price as of now, if it breaks to the upside i'll be looking for a buy and if it breaks to the downside i'll wait for a confirmation for a healthy pullback and then sell.
I'm siding bearish
as of this price., I sold @ 1.3185
we have US data coming up soon