So, it was a good idea to wait. RSI looks well oversold but there's still some chance to go deeper. I'm still waitin for new lows which are clearly possible. Looking for previous low from 14/10/2015. Not sure where it will stop. Suggestions are welcome.
If I would enter short, I should wait for a correction. Then waiting for the break of the support. Then waiting for a little move up with a rejection of the resistance (the previous support). Anyway, I prefer to wait for a eventual 618 trade at a lower level. I expect a trade which will bring the market back to my previous red line (will be a strong resistance). If I am wrong a rally from here is still possible.