EverythingForex
Long

UPDATE #2: TRADE: USDJPY BUY@120.530 TP1 Hit +142 pips So Far

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar/Japanese Yen
440 2 16
Prices on this trade have now hit the TP1 I set for it giving us +142 pips on this trade. I have now taken off 75% of the trade's open positions and banking those profits and letting the other 25% ride up to the TP2. I've moved my stops on this to break even now. I will let this trade ride through the FOMC later today but if it hits the TP2 during the FOMC, I will close the trade and bank the TP2 profits as well.

Even though prices have completed the bat pattern here, I will not be trading it back down as I am positioning for the FOMC. Prices may very well just go sideways here in anticipation of the FOMC announcement. So that is why I am not trading the bat.

Good luck!

Though I may not post here quite as often like before, I do continue to post much more to my own Faceb00k group (where I can BAN any TROLLS!). So if you would like to continue to see more of my posts as well as some of my trading tips, join my Faceb00k group at: http://www.faceb00k.com/efxselect (replace the "00" with a "oo")

If you desire to receive ALL my analysis on pairs I trade and cover as well as REAL-TIME trade signals, consider joining my private group and my members. You'll get REAL-TIME trade signals and analysis as the trade happens and discussions those trades live. Interested? Go to: efxselect.com for more info.

**NOTE**
My members caught this trade from the very bottom and several other trades just like it! Join the fun! http://www.efxselect.com

*DISCLAIMER:
Please keep in mind that I am not giving any trading signals or trade calls here. Only providing my own trade thoughts for your benefit and insight as to my trading technique and style. Please don't ask if you should or should not take the trade or ask for stop loss and take profit levels. Any SL or TP given on my trades are my own I have used for my trade and are not recommendations for you to use. If you are not sure, then you do not have a trading plan for yourself in place. I suggest you make one before you continue to do any trading!

If you like my posts and find them helpful, please take a second to hit that LIKE button and follow me so I can know my post was helpful to you. As always, any CONSTRUCTIVE comments are welcome whether AGREE or DISAGREE.
Performance Summary & Public Trade Log: http://bit.ly/29AeqnC
Sep 18th Weekly Indexes newsletter: http://bit.ly/2w2ODMH (FREE Access)
Want results like this? Join us: http://bit.ly/29x4bfM
oh,I am in China, no way to log Facebook
Reply
Great job sir, can you take a look of the chart I post in your nzdusd post?
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
中国
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out