FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
67 5 4
30m tf shows the momentun is slowing down..
So im stay out for now until price shows sign for pullback..
Till then.. TQ BOJ for iphone 6s :)
I do not see signs of change? but like always, it will retrace back up a bit of course...
Yup.. There we will wait for re-entry :)
But why for re-enty if we can have both :)
TradZ thegambler
Yup! sumtimes gd to wait and sumtimes gd to go b0th ways:)
Agree... Good luck mate
TradZ thegambler
You too as well but just to reiterate, what I meant by sometimes good to go both ways, depends on your timing which I'm pretty sure you know:)
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out