The Bears are now waiting big to short at 101.1, so you may adjust the stop loss to lower than 101.5, I'm going for 101.2. Break-even is an option but a spike might get you out of the trade. It's up to you. If you want to enter with another short, try 100.9 with stop loss of 101.2. We'll see if does go down to 97. I really hope so. Otherwise, stop loss is there to protect us.
And if not, no big deal! I had tw0 positions going up since this mornings bullish burst but closed 0ne out on profit as I seen fit. I will yet add another position to the upside if price decides to head that low again b4heading up. I have ammunition so, I'm not worried 0ne bit:)