Good evening folks since traders are looking for this particular pair so, i have decided to post my idea on this pair wait for the close of the daily candle above the price . We have the price above the 100 sma
and 50 sma
but still price looks bearish
to me but once price closes above 104.320 i will be looking to buy this pair for a longer term based on the high of the pivots
. please do hit the like button if you think i'm on the right track .