FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
Long to 103.524 like the first target, we could have surprises from BOJ soon, but like maximum time limit, between september 7th and 9th             should get the target, and second one before december 107.100
Trade active: Still active, remember in this one, my strategy is BUY AND HOLD!!
Trade closed: target reached: TARGET REACHED... Sorry for my mistake failing in date, I said between 7 and 9 of september, but market started the engine very soon before NFP. By the way, I will close 80% of the trade and leave the other 20% with target in 105.000, but with SL in 101.300.

I hope you got good profit too.

Cheers!!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out