(USDJPY) Daily and 4hr - speculation & analysis

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
Daily -

On daily we see an up trend that took place towards the end of 2012 and we had a trend change by the first month of 2016, in other words we had almost 3 years of up trend in USDJPY             .
USDJPY             was able to loss almost about 40% of what it gained in 3 years over 4 months, this is due to uncertainty of the market in the couple of past months with Brexit and USD rate hike.

I prefer more downside on this pair, with that being said, we shall wait and see what the market has in store for us.
If we break the channel, then I will wait for a small consolidation and buy. In the other hand if we break the minor channel in the 4hr I will sell till the green line, if we break that too, I will sell again after a consolidation.

We should be cautious once we reach the turncoat area. we can either face a double bottom there and head back up. or go way down.

- Sentimental data provided by Mongers Kit shows majority are Long on this pair :

Liability Disclaimer : All trades posted here are my personal view of the market.
If your planning to use them as signal, do your own research first and you are responsible for your own entries, exit, profit and loss management.

Mongers Kit is complete traders toolbox, with all the data and news you need to have successful trades. Mongers Kit is packed with features such as :
1) order flows in real time.
2) current open positions from 4 different brokers.
3) real time news update.
4) TV and Radio to your favourite channels (Blomberg, CNN             , ABC , etc).
5) Dynamic sessions - see all the rises and falls in each session.
and much more, get your kit now at

If your my follower, you get 20% discount on your purchase of Mongers Kit.
Contact me for more details.

Comment: We have not broken either to the upside or the downside but downside looks more favourable. Lets watch and see what happens.
Comment: broken channel, am already selling.
Comment: SL at B/E
Comment: we gained loads of pips in this, i will short again after we break the green line.
Comment: I missed the short after the green line, because I was not trading Boj.

IF we get a healthy retracement back to the green line before we hit the turncoat area I might sell, if not, then we shall wait till we get to the turncoat area and look for a reversal of trend anywhere from 102 to 99 and buy.
Trade closed manually: we reached buy zone, no more sells.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out