jeff123jeff
Long

Long to previous structure resistance

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
66 2 2
Looking for UJ to go up to previous support now resistance where I am looking to take 75% of my position off for some major profits. Going to let remaining 25% of position run to hopefully TP 2 on the chart.
Yes my first target is set@the top of the range that you can clearly draw out on the 4hr chart. 2nd Target is set for 103.5 area(checkout weekly chart) although it can reach higher levels.
Reply
Indeed, Thanks for the feedback sir. Hopefully this thing can rip for some major pips.
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out