1) wave iv looks like 3-3-5 expanded in principle.
2) sufficient fib to wave iii completed.
Stop loss and Profit target:
1) Stop loss is located on the end of wave i that is failure level of principle.
2) At a rough estimate, the bottom of wave v could be within the price range from 20 to 25.
1) the length of wave (i) is too long compared to that of wave (iii).
2) wave (i) could be a leading diagonal.
3) wave ((iv)) must be an expanded flat correction, not a expanding triangle.
Here is new updated chart image.
Thank you for taking the time to read my analysis.