Waiting for a retrace before buying again

FX:XAUUSD   Gold Spot / U.S. Dollar
92 0 1
This will retrace quite soon I think, and I am waiting on a retrace, to about the $1290 area, if there is no retrace, it could blast on through the 1320 handle. I am not loading up more long positions until a retrace. Took risky buying in such a hard move unless you use an IB             to enter.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out