Perfection advocates a move to 900 for mega buy.
Perfection is not often provided and when provided, the pattern is more likely to fail (which would mean gold at 600).
Another type of failure is non completion: here non completion would mean a long lasting move up from here.
I have no clue here, just back to facts:
- Above 1240: potentially out of the hoods.
- Below 1110: Trend follow through confirmation.
I am personally trying long but could be wrong.
1) You act anonymously - You are a Coward. Go buy a pair of balls.
2) More than 500 people follow me - you must be jealous and if you were bright, you would have more than 10 followers.
3) I may be right or wrong on any post. It does not matter. There is a consistent process and my method/sizing has tolerance for 2/3% leeway when i am looking for 5/10% swing. But with you we are beyond the intellectual debate. You are far too stupid for anybody decent entertaining a dialogue.
3) You are useless - Post your work if it is of quality. Which you dont do and the little you did was of poor performance.
4) I am not your mother but learn etiquette: dont go make silly comments on other people work. If you believe in something post your chart with your conclusion. Period.
5) All your messages scream the same thing: you keep reading me, you love my work or you are sick. Period.
Conclusion: shut up. Thx