P_Parker
Short

XAUUSD Downtrend -> next Entry

FX:XAUUSD   Gold Spot / U.S. Dollar
69 0 5
see Chart
Trade closed: target reached: closed 70% of Lot Size at Target - now aiming for the 1,272 Fib Extension with the remaining 30%
snapshot
Trade closed: target reached: and final Target also reached. wow!
snapshot
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out