MXX
Short

Gartley

FX:XAUUSD   Gold/U.S. Dollar
59 7 1
I'm not sure
Jamil Ahmed
2 years ago
perfect
Reply
Jamil Ahmed
2 years ago
1196 target
Reply
KelvinYnwa Jamil Ahmed
2 years ago
It is going down soon?
Reply
MXX KelvinYnwa
2 years ago
I hope so. lol
Reply
MXX Jamil Ahmed
2 years ago
why 1186?
Reply
Jamil Ahmed MXX
2 years ago
snapshot
70% chance 1128 and 30% 1228
Reply
Jamil Ahmed MXX
2 years ago
snapshot
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out