XDN DigitalNote and my 2019 Outlook
DigitalNote XDN is a contender to be one of the world’s leading anonymous privacy cryptocurrencies. DigitalNote's anonymous technology and untraceable encrypted messaging system are some of the core features.
My valuation framework indicates that the cryptocurrency is highly undervalued, and my personal opinion is that the currency price will see a 50%-88% increase over the next few days or by April 5 2019. At today's price, it falls under the crypto-penny stock category.
Although price is subject to manipulation, the circumstances are not any different from other cryptocurrencies. If not, favorable given my research. (I am not explaining here)
The current technicals and fundamentals also support my analyst position that the cryptocurrency (“altcoin”) DigitalNote XDN is on the verge of a breakout, Ceteris Paribus, as price seems to have surpassed the last area of resistance on all trading pairs. (XDN/BTC XDN/USD XDN/USDT XDN/ETH).
Although price will remain volatile, assuming a high Beta, it will continue its uptrend and could see a new all time high by August 2019.
Formerly known as DarkNote XDN . Formerly known as duckNote XDN . DigitalNote XDN is a privacy protected decentralized open source cryptocurrency launched in 2014.
On April 5th 2019. DigitalNote will be performing a long awaited network of the $XDN protocol and a blockchain upgrade. DigitalNote will also be releasing a brand new white-paper and roadmap (details soon) and launching user-run Masternodes to incentivize and strengthen the chain. 2,000,000 XDN required per node. (details have not yet been released).
Some more information - publicly available
- DigitalNote current market cap: $9,361,283 on 3/30/19
- DigitalNote global 24h volume: $451,469 on 3/30/19
- DigitalNote has been trading for 57 months (5 years) and started trading at $0.00004165.
- DigitalNote's all time high was $0.0970. Right now, DigitalNote is priced at $0.0014, 98.61% lower than its all time high.
- DigitalNote's all time high in BTC was 0.00000575. Right now, DigitalNote is priced at 0.00000033, 94.26% lower than its all time high.
- DigitalNote has grown 3,067.62% since it first started trading.
- DigitalNote's price ranged between $0.0012 and $0.0013 over the past 3 months, which means it had a compound monthly growth rate of 2.53%, and an extrapolated compound annual growth rate of 0.35%.
- DigitalNote grew as much as 36.81% in a single day on Monday, October 1st 2018.
- The price of DigitalNote dropped as much as 63.89% in a single month, in March 2018.
- DigitalNote increased as much as 75.65% in a single month, in April 2018.
NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE
I am NOT a CPA , CFA , nor a registered investment professional or licensed broker.
Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained here constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy. Just my thoughts with a chart that I am sharing socially.
DYOR. (Do Your Own Research) You are encouraged to review publicly available information and perform other research before determining whether you agree with my opinion.