- On May 9th @kvandereck will speak at ICTSpring about protecting privacy data with NEM blockchain technology. #NEM http://www.ictspring.com/
NEM and Luxtag present at NASA Space Apps Hackathon in Kuala Lumpur http://nemflash.com/nem-luxtag-present-n...
Now why I felt in love w/ NEM ? :
NEM zero monetary (fixed supply, all 9 billion coins released at launch).
NEM improves different features of POW and POS coins, being more efficient and environmentally friendly
NEM one minute average block times
& more ... check this graphic -> http://nemflash.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
About the chart, I expect a TP at @ 0.00004 or even 0.000045 ( depends with the momentum )
Weekly view : >
Feel free to comments & share your ideas ~
In the short term no market can be well predicted without insider information. It may be possible to predict in the short term, but so far no one has shown consistency in turning short term profits on this planet. Some traders absolutely can do this, but then we come back to insider information or taking advantage of people with less information. Something you will not be able to get from Reddit.
Even if you are godlike in your short term predictions you still have to overcome transaction fees, cap gains, exchange fees. That said, most people who have been doing short term trading in crypto has made a fortune. Why? Because the total market cap for crypto have exploded. Most would have done better by holding than they have by trading.
Is the NEM community promising? Is the tech better than the competition? Will it have use value? It's certainly possible to create more use value out of NEM than most other currencies, but will it happen? The currency with the highest use value (cheap and fast transactions, easy to implement, secure, easy to understand, etc) will be a long term winner assuming they get any form of traction.
NEM is easy to use, easy to implement, probably secure, easier to understand than many others, cheap, super fast and has a lot of other potentials like escrow. In other words very high use value.
To adress the issues you bring up:
1. Harvesting: This is in my opinion one of the smartest ideas around for growing a crypto. Dash's idea being the only one I know of being better. Harvesting is based on proof of importance (PoI), meaning the more you are holding on an account that has a high number of transactions the higher your harvest rewards. Proof of stake lowers the incentive to exit the market while Proof of importance incentivices you too create useful things that will generate transactions. Most cryptos depend on a community that will put in time and effort for the good of the community. The reason this works is because the people that put in time and effort are also stake holders in the currency, so they benefit when the community benefit. As a dev with little monetary means there is less incentive to help the community. With Proof of importance on the other hand the community benefits from people being selfish. Since you want to generate as many transactions as possilbe to increase your PoI you are more likely to set up webshops and apps that use XEM, which increases the use value of NEM and thus helps the community.
2. Abundant supply means nothing. Cryptos are divisible. To mimic BTC most cryptos use something like 20 million in supply. NEM having 9 billion. That's a number. Don't read into it. If anything it's a possitive thing to have a huge supply since most people tend to count in integers larger than 1. Imagine buying a coffe and they ask for $.00013, which is what would happen with a smaller supply of $.
--------- Reddit Repost --------- https://www.reddit.com/r/nem/comments/68...
0.00004300 BTC Hit!
- The price dump to @ .4228 & Pullback
- Investor/Holder/Polo BOTS(xD) goes mental & price as well.
Keep an eye on that level, very important!
& of course, I will keep updating.