Indicated Notes also on Chart.
- Price is breaking out from a (B)
- Breaking out from a Large Symmetrical Triangle (A)
- Just Surpassed the 200 ( green )
- Above the 50 and 100 . supports
- Breaking from a triple top .
- overbought. Don't Chase.
- Divergence between Index-Copper.
- Index vs SPX500 . Downtrend_line breaking out.
- Retest of brake_out necklines-Support.
long term Targets : 2750 - 2844
Support : 2343
I got confused on count confirmation with indicator, for example, wave 3 got MACD highest high. So I got alternate counts match with MACD on daily chart as below. Would be great you check if it's available :)
Generally, Elliot Waves have more of a subjective aspect to it, imho. It could be an abc from here. Identifying the impulse, and action-reaction hypothesis, (or in terms of Fibonacci symmetry) as a first approach makes sense.
Another interesting point, is the RSI characteristics, on the weekly chart, of the first parabola(2-3) compared with a potential historic recurrence, which could fit your cycle, always discussing about potentials.