1. Notice the wave correction.
2. Wave C is equal to Wave A which is a common length of a Wave C to Wave A.
3. Wave C retraced back 61.8% of the previous impulsive leg up.
4. The Wave C was broken on Sept 7th at 03:00 UTC (23:00 EST on graph).
5. The Wave C , after being broken, held as resistance at 12:00 UTC (08:00 EST on graph)
All of those signals point to the last move off the ATH as being a temporary correction and that we can expect another move higher. I would go LONG XMRBTC and place a stop at 0.0180. If when the next hourly is rolling over and we have not significantly pushed past at least 0.0220 then I would be concerned that another pattern may be playing out instead of an immediate push to a new ATH .