fennic
Long

XMR finishing correction?

KRAKEN:XMRXBT   XMR / XBT
165 1 8
I wouldn't jump into it just now, although it touched a 618 fib retrace. I think it could go down still a bit more, to find proper support.
This is one of the most risky trades I posted lately. My recommendation is not margin, just hold some XMR
Comment: The way XMR price is moving and strong rejection after breaking up, doesn't look very good. It looks like a bit more downside and consolidation. I don't agree with this setup anymore. High risk
Comment: After this spike consolidates during next hours.. let's see if XMR is ready for reversal or not. I still consider it high risk.
The price structure is making looks more typical of Forex than Crypto! Fake outs everywhere
BTW... XMR has multiplied x20 its price recently in the last months.. It's very risky to guess the bottom. I'm putting very small amount for 0.015, trusting that holds. But it would be less risky to buy once it test several times the up-trendline
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out