S1 : 6.420 Sats
S2 : 5.887 Sats
S3 : 4.490 Sats
The scenario will be invalidate if the candle manage to closed above 8.455 Sats . For hodler, I suggest do stop loss partially when XRP between the critical area then do another stop loss when it confirm below critical area. The amount of stop loss percentage I leave it to you. Anyway you could re-buy on the buy area.
Long-term, I remain with XRP.
Here you go the bottom price of XRP at 6.600 Satoshi. My Target price isn't precisely hit (yet?) but the prediction seems valid to me. Currently it form symetrical triangle (grey line) on will about to breakout up or down. Which way will go ? What I can tell you for now is just wait the breakout confirmation, let market decide. I'm really appreciate if y'all following or like my ideas. Thank you