1. Chuck Hughes who has won the world trading championship 7 or 8 times and has come in 2nd a few more times found the 50 and 100 EMA showed major market trends faster and more reliable than any other Moving Averages. I built a custom indicator that colors the Moving averages green if the 50 is above the 100EMA. If you notice it turns over beware and consider taking profit on a rally back up to the 50 EMA which would be lower than the 100 EMA.
2. Notice the HUGE run up the stock has had. It would be normal to pull back to the 50% Fib level (Taken from the breakout starting the uptrend to the Highs) which is the Green horizontal line at $29.00
3. If the $33 High Volume area is taken out price will move to the Low Vol Area at $31, and if $31 is taken out the High Vol Area at $26.65 will be a huge attractor of price which happens to be between the 50% retr and 61.8% retr....This would be a healthy level to fall to to take out sellers and rise through end of year
4. Historically tech stocks fall going in to the summer and have a strong move to the upside through the end of the year.
5. Putting all of this together a likely scenario would be a further decline with the 50 EMA crossing below the 100EMA, then a rise to test the falling 50EMA going in to end of April early May...then a Selloff going in to summer to one of the support levels, most likely between $30 and $26. The stock would still be in a healthy condition to rise in to the end of the year.
If I owned the stock and the 50EMA crossed below the 100EMA I would take profits on any rally retesting the 50EMA...but until you see a 50 EMA cross to the downside it's a normal pullback.
What concerns me is the comment you didn't understand why the stock has fallen based on a (Intelligent) Fundamental Observation. #1 stocks generally move with the general market and we are seeing all indexes roll over. #2 the stock has gone strait well over 100% for over a year. It's due for a healthy pullback.
Just watch the 50/100 EMA...I'd hate to see you lose a nice profit. Chuck Hughes has a multi decade track record that places him in the top 1% of traders throughout history. In the past several years he's gone into the educational business and charges a premium...but you can find a bunch of videos on YouTube where he used to give away his system for free. Worth checking out. I think he's up around 40% since Jan 1....