22 0 1
Price declined some 18% during the past 4 weeks which we did not anticipate as we had a wrong bias initially. We are still unable to figure out where to go from here with our bias and prefer to have a further wait-and-see attitude rather than trying to catch a falling knife. Price will, at some given time, make a corrective move up before it continues it bear move and we will wait for that move up to see whether we can detect a sell opportunity. Patience for now.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out