I don't say we have to rush to short Oil, but we have quite a lot of warning signals.
- Ichimoku is bullish, but price i bit far above Kijun, and has been struggling to clear 51,50-52 resistance for 11 trading days now.
- Heikin-Ashi gives mixed signals, the most I can read here is: indecision
- haDelta, DMO and MACD also confirms indecisive behaviour.
Will we see a pull back lower? Maybe yes, maybe not. If something triggers profit taking, retracement target can be 47,50-48,00.
What do we have to monitor for a full exit from longs and to open a swing short? -> a 4H signal.
- Flat and thin Kumo, flat Kijun, weak bearish Tenkan/Kijun. Ichimoku is neutral, with minor bearish bias ahead.
- Lower support is: 50-50,40 , upper resistance is 51.
- Heikin-Ashi pattern shows consolidation.
- Direction can not be read from haDelta, DMO and EWO either.
4H is perfectly neutral. Bears should take only a clear and confirmed sell signal below 50 - 50,40, and this is the level Bulls should use as ultimate trailing stop for long positions.