Chat archives

[quote="AnonOnAMoose"]@kyriediculous you sure she isnt yellin?[/quote] lol
Kakarachi BTCUSD
[quote="spacetrader"]@Kakarachi I don't know. but I read abotu PoA before, but I wanted to see if it works, and this is first test I know of[/quote] It has already been more or less proven by Andrew Poelstra that proof of stake doesn't work
@Kakarachi but this is PoW/PoA
Kakarachi BTCUSD
[quote="spacetrader"]@Kakarachi to me it's an experiment[/quote] You can experiment all you want, but we know that fundamentally perpetual motion machines are impossible
@Kakarachi can you say with confidence it doesn't work?
Kakarachi BTCUSD
[quote="spacetrader"]@Kakarachi can you say with confidence it doesn't work?[/quote] Yes 99.99%
@CryptoGroup she might yell "Rate hikes biattch"
dbt1033 PRO BTCUSD3M
@Kakarachi :joy:
Rolling out friendly old grandma to tell you your fiat is worthless in 1hr
traderjoess XAUUSD
perpetual motion machines are not impossible
@Kakarachi you're expert on PoW/PoA?
dbt1033 PRO BTCUSD3M
look out everyone we have an expert in the house
dbt1033 PRO BTCUSD3M
where is your PhD from man?
[quote="kyriediculous"]@CryptoGroup she might yell "Rate hikes biattch"[/quote] well ya she does not have to fake it anymore
Kakarachi BTCUSD
@spacetrader https://download.wpsoftware.net/bitcoin/old-pos.pdf
traderjoess XAUUSD
@dbt1033 stanford
dbt1033 PRO BTCUSD3M
@traderjoess not asking u ;(
@Kakarachi I'm sure it will be PnD'ed like all other coins, so I don't suggest anyone buy it, but it's neat to see tested on sidelines, and i got some to test it myself
traderjoess XAUUSD
;p;
traderjoess XAUUSD
lol
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out