Hi @FollowMyForex fans!
After our last update, all our targets were hit netting us a nice profit of +43 pips. By actively managing the position we were able to identify a change in the market momentum, adjust accordingly and take full advantage of it! Gotta love it when a plan works out like this ;)
On to the next!
This idea is designed to be used with 10pip brick (recommended) Renko charts. It combines the Renko price action with a directional coloured EMA (default length 6) and a RMI (instead of the usual RSI) indicator to provide entry and exit signal indication. The idea is to catch a Trend direction swing and stay with as long as possible.
The 10pip Renko bricks give...
How I use the same concepts over and over to setup my watchlist each week (forex, indices, commodities, metals, crypto)
* I focus on finding high-probability trade setups with good risk to reward
* These setups can be either trend reversals or trend continuations. The actual direction of the setup doesn't matter
* What does matter is WHERE on the...
We just took our first trading loss in two months on the GBPJPY short that we initiated a couple of days ago. I always welcome losses when they are controlled and within the confines or our trading system, which this GBPJPY short was.
Why is that?
Because I know that every loss is one trade closer to the next big win. And having a 81% success rate since the last...
Welcome back everybody,
Thanks for the 587 likes on my previous video. I hope i can help you out in this video as much as i possibly can as well.
In this video, we have talked about 3 RULES THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE DAY TRADING BITCOIN.
The first rule is HAVING A TRADING PLAN. It is the most important one of all. If you don't have a plan, you will simply be...
Steps to Swing Trading:
1. Find a trend: uptrend in bull price action chart, or downtrend in bear price action chart.
2. Analyze the trend to find the best entry points on that trend. That means finding the HL higher low points in and bull market, and LH lower high points in a bear market. Look for HLs in a bull market, and LHs for a bear market.
3. Confirm the...
"BTC is not out of the woods yet!!" What a ducking cliche to say!!!
While there are many analysts forecasting moves up to 12k or 14k and beyond already(though very plausible), it will definitely not happen from the current levels i.e. 10.8k. Two important trendlines on the way up haven't been touched yet and BTC never leaves a trendline untouched!
This is a BTC analysis. We `ve been under an interesting formationg since February started.
Yesterday, We just got back from 0.618 FIBONNACCI Zone.
On my TA, I`ve painted a "Falling Wedge" Formation that could lead us to a great trend reversion if we get sideways until March 11-13.
Now, if We manage to stay on that Falling Wedge Formation that could...
Using proximal and distal lines to mark channel extremities takes emotion and guess-work out of swing trading! Furthermore, using multiple timeframes allows for more accurate timing and thus more control over risk/reward.
As can be seen here, proximal and distal lines were used to highlight reversal areas on both the top and bottom of the channel. Then, using a...
Akamai Technologies Inc. reports earnings today with a solid start to a bottoming formation with Dark Pools' and then Pro traders’ footprints. The stock is currently at a completion level for the short term bottom. A Shift of Sentiment™ pattern formed between October and January. AKAM moved lower before finding the final low support from a previous Dark Pool Buy...
VECO is reporting earnings today. The stock has been slowly trending up out of a wide short term V bottom formation that is incomplete at this time. Swing traders should find short term bottoms early in the development to plan a low-risk swing-style entry ahead of earnings news. The current candlestick pattern is taught in the TechniTrader Swing Trading...
In this video I will be going over a swing trade from this week and breaking down how this trade could impact a trader's psychology both positively and negatively. I also cover some easy to implement strategies that will make it much easier for you to let your winners run.
It really bothers me how little attention seems to be devoted to trading...
Key Trading Strategies
There are four key trading strategies, which are Day, Scalper, Swing and Position Trading.
The day trading is the method in which the buying and selling of securities are done on the same
day. The professional traders who are commonly known as market makers generally do it.
1) Recap of a losing trade (why the trade was selected. negative points against the trade and positive points for the trade)
2) The sneaky entry! (combining stop loss element of a lower time frame setup with the targets of a higher time frame setup)
3) My trade management style
4) The eternal battle of risk to reward vs accuracy
Contents of Video:
1) How I approach looking for a Bearish and Bullish outcome on my trades
2) Identifying actual trade triggers that make me take one side over the other
3) How you can easily switch from being a bear to a bull and vice versa
4) Go back on your losing trades!! Spot the reversal patterns that caused you to get stopped out. Apply this hindsight to...