June E-mini NASDAQ-100 Index futures finished higher on Friday after reversing earlier weakness. On Friday, June E-mini NASDAQ-100 Index futures settled at 7840.25, up 41.75 or +0.53%. The main trend is up according to the daily swing chart. A trade through 7879.50 will signal a resumption of the uptrend. The main trend will change to down on a move through...
I have long known that the Nasdaq 100 out-performs all indices and benchmarks. In fact, during the completion of the liberatedstocktrader.com crash detector system which I refined over many years I have learned that the 20-year return of the NDX-100 is 604% (from 1998 to present), compare that to the S&P500 which netted only 200%.
If you are going to buy and...
BILI has been trading over its 100 day moving average since the end of December.
Looking at RSI (2 period, 90% and 10% as upper/lower bands) BILI closed today below the lower band around 7.83%
On 2/7, RSI tapped the lower band followed by a nice run up before pulling back again on 2/15.
Long 80 BILI @ $18.60
Granted this was pretty far from the lows for the...
MU has been trading at or above its 100 day moving average since the very end of January.
Looking at RSI (2 period, 90% and 10% upper/lower bands) MU starting to touch the lower band.
On 2/11, RSI hit 23.88%. Stock moved up nicely the following days as RSI started to hit the upper band.
Although RSI is showing a lower oversold indication compared to the most...
The euro currency remains well supported against the US dollar in early Monday trade, following a dovish speech from Federal Reserve Chair Powell on Friday. The EURUSD is expected to advance higher on an intraday basis while the pair trades above the 1.1410 level. A daily price close above the pairs 100-day moving average is essential for further technical buying...
If SPX crashes to 100-Year-Bottom channel, it would probably rebound to the current channel.
Bullish case would be to rise up to the 10-year trend line.
Mild bear of another 15% drop would still result in SPX in current channel.
NAS100USD is approaching its support at 6505 (100% Fibonacci extension, 76.4% Fibonacci retracement, horizontal swing low support) where it could potentially bounce to its resistance at 6954 (38.2% Fibonacci retracement, horizontal overlap resistance).
Stochastic (89, 5, 3) is approaching its support at 7.09%.
The euro currency continues to press higher against the US dollar in early Friday trading, with price now holding above the 1.1600 level. The MACD indicator is trending higher on the daily time frame while the EURUSD pair is still exhibiting bullish price-action. Buyers are currently aiming for the pairs 100-day moving average, while sellers need to close the week...
Nasdaq 100 NDX
Reading 2578 now - can come back to 7569 on the open but
should hold hold up here if the day is to remain a good
one....think it will be after a twitchy start. Marketmakers
need to try shaking the tree to get some stock on
board...don't think they will shake out much though - which
should bode well for the rest of the day if correct.
The resistance level that was just broken into is also a psychological level of significance due to the fact that the price at this level is $100. This number usually hold some importance on many stocks. This stock has proven to hold this price level as an area of significance. DG (Dollar General) was also in a similar position not too long ago.
Right guys, I really do think that we're in for a short.
I've been waiting for some time on this short to be totally honest, prices could potentially drop down to lows of 6975.0
Let's wait and see!
I believe we may be near a market top, if you are like me you may be wondering where to sell. This is my attempt to analyze the current moves. I do think that the stock market is nearly in danger but that being said, it is definitely not a certainty that we have hit the top. I am not counting on any new highs though because in my opinion, we have already hit...
I've got a bearish approach all the way, I believe that we're going towards the downside targets of 6700.0.
Of course, prices could respect our current support level at 7000.0 and break to the upside in which I've got a buy entry placed as insurance at 7160.0.
I strongly believe prices will plummet down to lows of 6700.0/6400.0/6300.0.