One last line before the breakout of 1Inch's uptrend. If you started a long position, move your stop-loss to the last blue line. If you didn't, wait for it hit 4.2 to go long. Stay in the green zone.
Time frame: 4H
1INCH broke out of the downtrend channel right now but all platforms show a Sell situation,
Also the upper Bollinger is holding the price down which shows that we might have a small correction.
There are supports and resistance areas shown on chart, but personally I think we're going to see the price go down for now.
So for a safe strategy: Don't buy for now....
The loss of the critical liquid range of $3.6-3.75 had a very negative impact on the 1INCH market participants. After a powerful wave of decline, which began on May 9, sellers managed to lower the price of 1inchusdt by 76%. The main trading volumes were recorded on May 19, when sellers began to break through the liquid price zone of $3.6-3.75.
4H hollow candlesticks.
Price breakout at the end of the yellow asymmetric triangle as happened before.
MACD extremely bullish.
1inch Price (1INCH) = $3.18 +18.75%
0.00008587 BTC +13.22%
0.001218 ETH +7.35%
1INCH is still fighting the downtrend channel... and all platforms sign it as a "strong sell". The sell volume is high and it's super risky for now.
So what scenarios are there?
If the price manages to breakout the downtrend channel (Dynamic resistance), after a 4H closure outside the channel, we can consider it as a bullish sign.
But if the price keeps getting...
No stop loss cuz market is too volatile now n we r trying to avoid touching stop loss then going up for targets after losing your coins
If price drops I will buy more n more
✅ Buy: $5.50 - $6.25 ✅
1- $ 6.67
2- $ 7.51
3- $ 8.45
4- $ 10.0
5- $ 11.4
6- $ 15.0
💵 Trade Size: 5-7% of Portfolio
🚫Invalidation(SL): will be updated
Please click LIKE...
1INCH did a great pump last week as we predicted in the last idea.
But the whole panic sells and also Twitter ruined it. it's ok tho, a correction is never a bad thing.
I've put the new resistance on the chart as you. can see, and there's also the new support field similar to the last time.
If you guy want to open long positions, wait until the price. crosses the...
1INCH returned to the ever lasting channel that has been formed since back in February. We set a new ATH which proved to be a fakeout since price quickly returned back into the channel.
This is bearish.
What is most likely to happen is that 1INCH will re-test the support of this channel at around $3.5. Therefore, do not get excited to buy at this time, this is...