Pattern: Falling Wedge
TP 1: $0.616683
TP 2: $0.642395
TP 3: $0.668035
1INCH is breakout out of falling wedge.
Can enter now and DCA or wait for the price to move in to the red area around $0.584915 for retest of breakout.
We formed falling wedge and rebounced from support few hours ago. Now we are heading to target of 0.67 and if we break this pattern then we'll go to 0.75. Long entry is on 0.61 - 0.62 for good swing trade. For more signals like and follow me:)
Grayscale expressed concerns over the potential impact on the Ethereum Merge, especially on tokens that run natively on Ethereum:
The Merge may lead to a fork that might have unexpected and unfavorable outcomes and a scenario where stablecoins and tokens locked in smart contracts might not be redeemable.
Token and stablecoin holders might panic and start...
ENTRY POINT: Wait unit the bottom of peak 4. Check the lower time frames of Newtons Wave to find the exact bottom of peak 4 before you enter.
EXIT POINT: You exit the trade around $3
You trade the peaks of Newtons Wave. NOT the candlestick price shadow.
Many people ask me about timing, and when to enter the trade. You NEED to understand 2...
1INCH is in a Symmetrical Triangle Which means the price is going to Have to Choose Between Decreasing and Increasing. Since There are No Break outs We Shall Wait and Observe The Movement To Come to a Conclusion. BUT the Bullish Movement Is More Likely To Happen and If It Happens, The Price shall Reach 1$ once again. This chart and Info are Provided by our Sponsor...
Based on technical factors there is a Long position in :
🔵 Long Now 0.612
🧯 Stop loss 0.525
🏹 Target 1 0.688
🏹 Target 2 0.777
🏹 Target 3 0.888
💸Capital : 1%
We hope it is profitable for you ❤️
Please support our activity with your likes👍 and comments📝
At the moment 1inch is performing a beautiful falling wedge running into support, a breakout of the falling wedge could result in 20% profit in the short term.
I believe that 1INCH has a lot of work to do before we see a complete double bottom.
I could imagine a breakout and then a retest of this same level putting in a last double bottom, givin us a bigger...
Formed a descending angle pattern.
A bullish divergence is seen on the 4-hour time frame.
I am watching the price increase up to the model ceiling.
#1INCHUSDT #1INCH #BTCUSDT #BTC #ETHUSDT #DOGE #DOGEUSDT
The price retest the 0.618 Fibonacci level after a bounce from the daily support on 0.6$
Now the price is testing the 4h resistance and the market is trying to have a breakout
How to approach it?
IF the price is going to have a breakout and retest the resistance as new support, According to Plancton's strategy , we can set a nice order
Keep in mind.
Hi folks , you can see on 4H time frame "Head and should" pattern is forming up , you can enter now at $0.65 , please but into parts and stop should be 0.6$
*Note: This is not financial advice
Thanks , please give 👍🏻