A fractal is a never-ending pattern. Fractals are infinitely complex patterns that are self-similar across different scales. They are created by repeating a simple process over and over in an ongoing feedback loop. Driven by recursion, fractals are images of dynamic systems –
* Bitcoin is creating lower-lows and lower-highs and trading almost 10% below from it's ATH.
* Bitcoin is appearing with bearish flags. Bearish flag is a continuation pattern occurs during downtrend where the price consolidates before continuing the trend.
* To continue the downtrend Bitcoin needs to break the fag pattern
* Zcash in Daily time frame appears with Double Bottom pattern
* Double bottom is a trend reversal pattern appears during the down trend and signals that the sellers, who were in control of the price action, are losing momentum.
* If Zcash breaks it's resistance of $176 we can expect bullish momentum in price
This idea is all dependent on BTC playing ball.
Cardano is running out of space in that wedge being squeezed. Need volume to confirm the breakout.. I've charted the targets FYI.
Look for Cardano NFT season coming soon your way too which should drive this price up too.
PS this isn't financial advice.
This is another ADA update. I've been following ADA closely here because Its one of my favorite coins and one that I truly believe will be around for MANY YEARS TO COME!
IMAGINE the price targets we'll be talking about in 5 years from now! WOW!
We're still in a squeeze as shown in the previous ADA charts. (I'll leave a link below) but I THINK WE'RE JUST ABOUT...
- Cardano is currently breaking out to new ALL TIME HIGHS!
- On the chart we can spot a Symmetrical triangle - The price is creating higher lows and lower highs.
- Also, the price is above the ALL TIME HIGH level from 2018, which is very bullish .
- We will experience an acceleration to the upside in a few days!
- Profit target is 0.618 FIB extension, which is...
Cardano (ADA) Update 15/10/21: $4.40 Target 🎯Potential 104% Gain. From the previous HL (May Crash to July Bottom), since hitting a new ATH @ $3.09 on the 2nd September, Cardano has been consolidating around the 78.60% Fibonacci level in the range between $2.04 & $2.35. From the current price action and looking at the momentum oscillators, ADA is in an oversold...
ADA / USDT
The launch of smart contracts on ADA's public TESTNET has shone a light on old protocol design challenges.
ADA's EUTXO-based protocol design has proven challenging for decentralized application developers.
Minswap, the first decentralized exchange to launch on Cardano testnet, faced immediate scaling issues last week.