Hello my friends!
Why should I invest in Altcoins at all? That only makes sense if Altcoins performs better than BTC. The chart shows the inverted BTC dominance. At 50%, the market capitalization of BTC is balanced against all Altcoins. Currently, BTC is at a level of 64%. This means that 64% of the total market falls to BTC, the remaining 36% is divided between...
Everyone flipped bearish so soon. Just days ago we were all heading to the moon and now everybody is expecting a plummet. That is why you have to keep your emotions in check as a trader. The herd is usually wrong so I believe we will be testing the high in Alts MC over the coming days.
Once we get back above the $307B MC and test it as support this move up...
In the early stages, I detected the movement of this currency
As I said before, this one has high growth potential (ideally up to 900%)
it broke the triangle pattern, then pulled back
Finally, it was rejected by EMA-10.
First Target : 4.313(about 50%)
LOOKS LIKE THE ALTCOIN TREND IS LOOKING BULLISH ON THE CHARTS REGARDLESS OF MOST PEOPLE SAYING JUST TEMP PUMP THEN DUMP. IT SEEMS ITS TIME FOR A REALLY WITH BITCOIN THIS TIME. BITCOIN ALSO LOOKS BULLISH TO ME, I WILL PUBLISH THAT CHART NEXT.
bitcoin dominance finally completed 5 wave up. Rsi broke its trend line and wave five of primary degree ended at 78.6% size wave 1 to the end of wave 3 and it is almost equal to wave 3 size.
bitcoin dominance is a great indicator for altcoins. regardless of what bitcoin will do altcoins will go up, it may be coincides with a bullish move in btc or a bearish move,...