APEUSDT price has reached the apex of the symmetrical triangle and now it needs to break this sideline streak and take a clear direction. As we can see the market is still favoring the Bulls so we can expect an upside is due. But if the price break the Lower low we may see a double bottom. So carefully watch the price action and react accordingly.
VET been moving real slow, being drag down by BTC. Unable to climb back and continue the Apex trendline. Next key support down for VET will be 0.06072 (Blue line). On the RSI VET failed to hold 45.48 which is the key support on the weekly timeframe. RSI reaching oversold. Bearish cross on the macd.
VET broke out, as you can see in my chart. RSI rising and it's above the support line which i drew base on weekly timeframe (VET often bounce off from that level, giving traders more confirmation on a up trend). VET charts is really beautiful with APEX triangle bullish pattern, sadly it broke down due to to BTC dump not long ago. I'm looking for a possible price...
- Cardano is one of Ethereum's main competitor and addresses some major issues that pains Ethereum like scalability and gas fees.
- Finally smart contracts are running on the Cardano chain and the ecosystem can start to bloom .
- So far Cardano is lacking a working DEX which seems to hold back the whole ecosystem. But now finally Sundaeswap announced that...
This is the same idea as last one but with Candles so that new bars will load (this feature is not available for Renko bars).
An Expanding Triangle is a pattern that starts with the price action squeezed tightly in the Apex (dotted blue line). There will be usually at least two swing highs and two swing lows in price. Overall volume usually diminishes as the...
Many people believe we're heading back towards $20,000 but I see it differently. Bitcoin has spent less than 12 days trading under $25,000 after breaking its all time high of $20k on December 16th 2020. Compared to the 148 days of Bitcoin being recognized trading above $30,000. There's just not much support at those levels.
Sure we can still drop below $30,000...
My key points:
1. Sap bought XM ( Qualtrics) back in 2018 for $8b with a P/S : 19.9 www.cnbc.com
2. Based on guidance for 2021 ($954m) current P/S stands at: 17.9 www.marketbeat.com
3. Descending Triangle Breakout with Apex time and possible retest on earnings date
4. Potential Inverse H&S
5. Rsi divergence & breakout
6. Insiders lock up expiration on...
As in the words of Michael Saylor: "There is no better asset to buy, there is no better asset to buy, for a third time there is no better asset to buy." Don't get lost chasing alt-coins that you forget to accumulate the ultimate apex financial asset of our lifetime which is Bitcoin. I have been telling people for the past 2 months that Bitcoin under $100,000 is...