Gaming coins have taken a big hit this bear market. Now I feel that it's time to DCA into a couple of them. GALA need 30 X (!) to reach All Time High (nov 21). Excited to see what gaming coins can do next bull market. Here are my top 6 gaming coins 1. ) Matic 2.) PYR, 3.) UOS, 4.) GALA, 5.) SAND, 6.) SUPER.
VRA - Another promising gaming coin that now how have huge upside. If you zoom out and believe that VRA will survive the bear market - why not dip your toes and start DCA a little bit. Caution, beware of the ratio Fully Diluted Valuation/Market Cap.
Market can still capitulate and altcoins will in that case drop 40-50% or so. But lets assume that the market will recover fast. If the short time downside is 40-50% and the longtime upside is multiples...I don't think "waiting for the perfect entry" is the best choice. Don't wait to long to DCA into your favourite altcoins that you believe will survive the bear...
Explosive move from LTC. Do you belive LTC-move will be the first move that flip the market sentiment to more bullish. Well in that case, don't leave the market. LTC break the weekly trend (retest and shorting opportunities coming). Will the Total Market Cap follow.
With a little bullish momentum in the market, we will see RNDR quickly wake up again!? If you don't believe in the "big capitulation leg down" - RNDR should be on your shopping list. I think it's a BIG chance we see RNDR 100%, before Bitcoin break 30K :). Use the horizontal support and trend line to find a great entry. Disclaimer - RNDR is extremely volatile and...
The sentiment is so Bearish - is this the end of Crypto, really? Is it possible that BTC surprise "everybody" again...as usual? Anyhow, BTC and ETH looks similar, chart wise. I see two possible scenarios play out the common hours/days. Total Capitulation or horisontel Accumulation. BTC < 14K is a buy for me, ETH < 1K is also a buy for me.
Watch out for Bitcoins direction....
The market is shaky and waiting for a big move. Everyone is waiting for 6-10K Bitcoin - I'm not so sure. I believe in Link in the long run. Looking at Bitcoin's direction, break to the upside and I go long LINK. Disclaimer - LINK is one of the coins I like to DCA into. So I will hold it even if Bitcoin start dumping.
Ultra (UOS - gaming ecosystem) are about to break 4-hour and weekly!!! trend. I think Ultra is about to make a big move. If you believe in the Ultra ecosystem, it could definitely be a good time to buy...before the action starts?! :)
Important weekly close for Bitcoin and many other coins this week. Quick mover PYR (Vulcan forged) are about to break weekly trend. This is one of my favorite projects so both eyes on the weekly close. Positive outcome and I will add some more PYR to my bag.
DOT is undervalued...if you asked me. And now we see DOT break the weekly trend. If the weekly close confirm the break, we can see some big action. Interesting times now with many opportunities and "big range trading". Let's hope the bullish sentiment stays intact so we can ride on all our long-trades :)
CHZ - good fundamentals and and nice body (inverted head and shoulders). I wait patiently for hitting the yellow area on the left shoulder. I use Fib and trend line for find the right spot/area at the left shoulder :)
Rune looking good, long term. Weekly time frame completely oversold. Breaking trend 4h, 1d(?). Tomorrow I expect retest after break trend". I will DCA into the "yellow area" with no stop loss. If bitcoin is a fake out, again :(, I'm still happy with this trade.
On weekly basis - RSI "screams" oversold . It's look like the right time to DCA - no financial advice :) . I'm not sure we will see much cheaper SAND than now. This "trade" is only about fundamentals and long time hold. 0.70-0.72 it's a great buy for me.
SOL daily RSI shows oversold. Wait for bollinger band touch and wick into area of support. 4h RSI reset, can possibly take SOL to 26.5-7 - it would be a good buying opportunity. STOP LOSS at 25.5, and TAKE PROFIT1 at 29.4.
I'm waiting for the moment when the big reversal to the upside coming. COTI has shown strength the last two weeks and are now about to break weekly trend. We could see a good DCA opportunity here if COTI close outside the wedge. On the other hand, a weekly close inside the wedge could mean that COTI drop to the floor of the wedge again.