Since our trends are bearish on higher time frames we have major lower lows and lower highs being created
we are within right to scout for trades on market open at lower timeframes
HEY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK Cause your input is important to me:)
God bless you traders have a heavy blue week
oi mate let us have a great week innit? :
so what have here is...
1. price respected a major level of resistance
2. after doing so it consolidated for a period of time
3. today it broke below the consolidation phase and formed a LOWER HIGH
4. it is currently retesting so perfect time for entries, i'll be expecting pries to sell till the upward trendline
• basically the opposite of my YEN BASKET analysis it has formed a downward trendline which is respected for the 4th time last week and tanked down after doing so
• as it reached a significant support level it lost momentum and formed hammers/dojis by that level
• and also formed a downward corrective move which signals a change in direction which is up
let's gooooooo super hyped for this week prayed before hitting the charts currently listening to clb just vibing but here is what we have on GOLD over here...
• so a downward trendline has been formed on my DAILY and WEEKLY with two touches
• so now market is approaching the trendline so i'll be looking to go SHORT
• once market reaches the trendline i'll be...
so what we have here on the DXY is the following:
1. market has been making higher highs and higher lows and formed upward trendlines on the WEEKLY, DAILY, H4 and H1
2. price has respected a pretty strong resistance level as we can see by a DOJI on the H4
3. and due to this on the H1 market broke past a previous HIGHER LOW and formed a LOWER HIGH
4. once market...
• this pair formed a downward corrective move after a bullish impulse
• the channel's resistance has been broken and the yen basket is bearish which shows the weakness of the yen
• once H1 closes above the broken trendline long trades will be placed and targets will be at the previous significant high and SL just above 20 pips
• a 3RD TOUCH on our D1 downward candlestick
• bearish engulfing candlestick formation on H1
• for the more conservative less aggressive traders entry can be found once the inner upward trendline is broken
• targets are set by the D1 upward trendline
• similar to my GBPJPY analysis this pair has formed an upward and downward trendline touching both 2 times
• it's previous test was of the upward trendline so now i'm expecting market to go up and test the downward trendline
• on the D1 it formed a corrective pattern and has converged by the apex so expecting the buying power to continue making this pair...
• market haa formed an upward trendline for the past months and has come back to respect it 7 times
• earlier this month it respected it again and impulsed up and then during this month it lost some momentum, formed a corrective move and changed direction for a short period of time
• at the end of last week it broke above a previous HIGHER HIGH and it was...
so what we have here is...
• this market has been BEARISH from pretty much 2020 and has formed a DOWNWARD TRENDLINE/BEARISH CHANNEL
• in september price respected the downward trendline/resistance of channel and has been in a BEARISH move towards the support of the trendline
•so in the past week there was a corrective move seeing by the short term change in...
let us keep the train moving!! this weeks NFP is going to change my life your life and every traders life!!! 😡 i do not care how many accounts you blew or if your equity is below $5 all it takes is mustard seed faith. and remember WHAT YOU HOPE FOR SHAPES WHAT YOU LIVE FOR!
Well Great news great news read below to find out how you can capitalize on Nas100 pair
First and foremost is our long term w1 upward trendline it has been respected
secondly there is a level resistance in the w1 in which yesterday the market successful close below it.
lower timeframes are showing a possible pullback be fore we go test those levels
what i see is...
i forgot to publish this analysis i did on saturday...
• an inner downward trendline was broken and on the H1 and H4 there were candlesticks that closed above the trendline
• so looking for market to continue going up towards the other downward trendline
• breakout could happen anytime now, market has converged at the apex and it has lot momentum
• looking for it to sell based on my analysis of DXY and my target area is that previous significant trough
• on the D1 timeframe the market has formed a downward and upward trendline
• market has respected the upward trendline and a bullish engulfing candlestick has formed so i'll be looking for market to go test the downward trendline again in the next coming days
• as market converges by the apex i'll be looking for a breakout but now i'm looking for LONG...
reasons for a potential buy/breakout are
• my current DXY analysis signals a long term sell so basically a long term buy on this pair
• expecting market to go retest a previous broken resistance new found support before continuing in this bullish move due to the spinning top on the H4