So, here we go again with the brent crude oil forecast:
Scenario 1: Oil prices could reach highs of up to $83 a barrel, which represents a resistance level formed by the descending upper trendline.
Scenario 2: Oil prices could fall even lower to about $30 a barrel, which represents a 100% retracement of the previous wave. That level is also in the support zone ...
Oil retracement with fib level/structural confluence
***Any information represented here is my opinion only and not intended to be used for financial gain. None of the information posted here is to be considered financial advice. Information posted here is strictly for entertainment purposes only. Please consult your financial professional before making any ...
In this video update we talk about how Brent Crude Oil could continue moving lower if it can hold below the key support at and lows at 70.44. We have been trading short from the highs and looks like price will continue further despite the market looking overextended to the downside.
Hello friends! If you agree with this idea, please give me a like and a follow so that I can continue posting quality content!
The Brent Oil price per barrel has bounced off the support line at $71.20. This has been a particularly strong line of influence this year - with the price touching it 4 times.
The red line is my Stop Loss. Good luck!
Use risk ...
The introduction of US sanctions on Iran has been a "sell the fact" event. Brent crude has broken a long term rising trendline = bearish
Scenario A) price bounces to 74.30-75.10, which holds as resistance for another leg lower towards 71
Scenario B) price just drops from current levels to 71
We have already had some great shorts on Brent of the past few weeks and now we have just cleared out the support of $80.00 we can continue to look for the short positions.
We have to be aware that the weekly chart is still in an uptrend and until its breaks the weekly lows of $70.34 we should be cautious in holding long term short positions.
Looking at the ...
Brent crude oil
Double top resistance setup on daily followed by medium to long term uptrend break and currently retesting.
Sell towards retest of the support level below at TP1, chances of it reaching below $60 per barrel is unlikely but possible.
CL_Brent weekly overview
Price is moving to key level $80.41. Also, it is 2 - months high. Near that level, I will wait for my price action signal. Such levels are keys because many traders hide their stops upper it and have set pending orders.
I have 2 scenarios which I will use:
1. I will look for short ONLY, If the price will make fake broke of $80.41 and H1 ...