Looking at the chart, we can see a "Bullish Triangle" forming, which could see the price rocket to the upside.
For this, the entry must be confirmed, I will be looking for confirmation via a break out of the Bullish Triangle. Once/if price breaks out of the Bullish triangle I will be entering a long trade with 2 take profits. The first take profit will be at the...
I focus on providing live education and support to those interested in Blockchain technology, Cryptocurrencies, and Trading. You will learn charting & technical analysis, and the most popular cryptocurrencies for trading. Our content is ideally suited for beginner to intermediate level traders.
My discord trading group: discord.gg
To support my...
Price approaching a trend line. Waiting for a bounce to confirm it as a the next buy zone. US GDP data today surpassed the forecast 2.1% compared to 1.8% expectation. Next week could show a reverse on smaller time frame for a long or short it again. The pair will have the most movement on Wednesday after the FED announces its rates, expected to lower it by 0.25%....
I appreciate if you like or share with your friends if you see any value in this post:
Here is my short term Bitcoin analysis. I see a very clear repeated pattern.
I am on 3h chart and I see that the price pattern from July 2nd to today is very similar (almost identical) to that of June 27th to July 2nd. I showed the paired similarities with black arrows. As...
Money Gram International should be on everyone's radar..... RSI Trend Line Bounce on 4 Hr chart.... OBV rising back up... Price action forming a Double bottom at $2.40........ get in and hold til' 2020..... I'm looking for $40-$60 real numbers by EOY 2020 here... DYOR people!
On my previous 1D post I highlighted a pattern within a downtrend channel. On this 1W chart those two patterns confirmed by reversal bearish bars (Engulfing candlestick and Evening Star) both are rejecting off 20 EMA.
None of the information above constitutes any form of investment advice. All of the opinions expressed are solely personal and...
BTC is still in a 4hr downtrend as you can see on the chart displayed so no bullish entries can be considered by myself until a break of the 4hr high of $10,658 occurs. Until this happens I will remain bearish, but still cautious to the several indicators pointing out that a potential bottom is close.
Things to look out for are as follows:
1- RSI is approaching...
Meanwhile Bitcoin's 1H chart seems to be to trend following our Scenario 2 to test the $9475 once again.
- RSI reverse back upwards, Volume is in a good momentum and MACD also trying to reverse with the favor of the bulls. EMA needs some energy to flow below the the price though but is also on the way if volume can make some progress.
AS WE CAN SEE XRPUSD HIT NEAR SUPPORT AND IS STARTING TO TAKE OFF AGAIN, WE MIGHT STILL BE LOOKING AT THE RISE UP.
TARGET 1: 0.42454 (ALREADY HIT)
TARGET 2: 0.44470
TARGET 3: 0.47290
BREAKING OUT OF THE FLAG AT AROUND 0.42545, SO WE CAN LOOK FOR THE CONTINUE OF THE RISE UP.
**PROPER RISK MANAGEMENT NEEDED**
**PAST CHARTS DO NOT GUARANTEE FUTURE CHARTS...
Exactly as we predicted LTC's move the day before yesterday it is doing very well with its momentum and so far reached 144 USD. We called it at around 120 USDT so far about 20% profits is achieved on this call. Still got some space depending on BTC's move for now but will surely be an awesome #Hodl opportunity from Mid to Long term time frames. Stay...
Pair : #XVG / #BTC
RSI : 56
Note : #XVG is on a very good bullish setup and forming a bullish engulfing candle stick in the 4H chart. The already formed falling wedge seems to be broken out and seems we are having a good spike from XVG. Volume looks good in addition to EMA is below the price. Both MACD and RSI are on favor of the bulls....
The price of the instrument is currently nearing a key resistance point at the 137.744 level showing signs of a break of the previous downtrend on the 1-hour chart. It is important to note that if the price moves above this level this could be a strong indication of a long bias. More Conservative traders may want to wait until the price moves above the 200 day...
RSI : 63
Volume : Interestingly increasing by the last 3 days.
Correction incoming by the following days. It will be a good opportunity if the 2nd wave correctional move created as depicted. Need to breakout and close above the channel's resistance line depicted in red to confirm a bull trend continuation.
Accumulation Area : 12 sats - 14 sats
Distribution Area :...
We can see LH and LL printing on the weekly chart.
There is also a lot of uncertainty about the election result.
Possible drop to the previous support zone (~1550)
If this zone breaks, very likely to send us to ~1500 and bounce there.
Going back above 1680 will invalidate this.
Good luck trading!