- Overal market structure is bullish with higher highs and lows
- Touched the trendline that dates from late september 2021
- Faked the green support zone
- Bullish candles: bearish body with long lower wick followed by bullish engulfing and three white soldiers. This made for a good move last time around (compare the blue arrows)
- MACD crossover about to take...
Chromia came to our -1.618 FIB level to give us our profit targets. If you're looking for a play here, this might be the setup for you.
- Retracement to the -1.618 level we had already alligns with the .382 FIB level we can draw from the recent run
- Bullish divergence already on the RSI (could increase)
- Stop loss set below most recent swing low, support zone...
Over the past week Chromia has gone up 80%, but I believe there might be more in this ons. At this stage of the market cycle we shouldn't be suprised to see 2x or more moves.
- Touching on the -0.618 FIB (daily level)
- Strong bullish divergence on the MACD
- Descending wedge
- On a support level
- EMA's moving closer together
- Price has...
SNIPER STRATEGY (new version)
It works ALMOST ON ANY CHART.
It produces Weak, Medium and Strong signals based on consisting elements.
NOT ALL TARGETS CAN BE ACHIEVED, let's make that clear.
TARGETS OR ENTRY PRICES ARE STRONG SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS SO THEY CAN ACT LIKE PIVOT POINTS AND REVERSE THE WAVE (or act like a mirror that can reflects light) BASED ON...
4 Hour Analysis
Leverage - 10 x
Entry Price - $0.3579
Stop Loss / Loss - $0.3400
Exit Price - $0.4092 (Target 1) $0.4433 (Target 2)
Risk to reward - 5 to 1
Candle Sticks - Morning Star, Tweezer Bottom, Reversal Pin
Chroma has found support and the bulls are looking to swing up.
Best of luck, let me know your thoughts in the comments!