DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
12 RETECH CORPORATION, SPDR S&P 500, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY COMMON STOCK, TITAN PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. - COMMON STOCK, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Gold has retraced to a significant support zone, in my opinion. This zone is formed by the structure and .618 fib. retracement of a bullish swing from 1124 low. Along this support zone, Gold has formed what appears to be a Harmonic pattern. Also looks like a bullish divergence on RSI supports my case for a trend reversal. Im enticed to buy gold here for a position ...
Just read the chart and share your opinion !!
Like for bullish and comment for Bearish.
I think that LTC will reach 400USD soon. What do you think?
We just had a breakout from Pot's accumulation period so I'm looking to see a new market cycle form. We are currently sitting in the right shoulder on the Inverse Head&Shoulder Formation waiting for a breakout of the neckline. RSI showing momentum back on the buyers side
EURUSD The upside target for EUR has been hit at 1.1648-1.1665 after an intraday high in London at 1.1653 for a 140 pip win. Now it's time to reverse the position, as per comment.
now that a new good zone of support is created, we can wait for a retest of that support zone to go with a perfect entry and see how he go on the resistance. If he fail to break the resistance, we still make a couple of $$, but if it break it ...
Tell me what you guys think of that one.
A breakdown of Gold with potential scenarios for both the up and downside.
The blue box indicates the criteria for entry with 4/5 requirements needing to be met before entry, this method cuts losses and gives a clear structured way to enter trades that can be back-tested.
We completed a bearish Bat pattern on this pair @ 105.89
Price currently lies at around 106.17s
This provides a great opportunity to go short on this pair. This pair has been in a down trend. We have completed at an area of support turned resistance and have also put in some bearish divergence.
Target 1@ 103.21
Target 2 @ 101.54
SL @ 107.93
Let's wait for what the Census Bureau will give us :)
1. Actual > Forecast - most of us will think it's good for Dollar :) let's see
2. Friday will add some confusion
3. Having a bear at a lunch time on wall street? well not sure, however friday new's are normally so "short term"!
4. As a traders do care, let's see :)
TA view is the same!
Well most of the participants are expecting a Pound to go down, but we already had a surprise effect with interest rate decision, so what to expect now?
1 Economy - nothing has changed yet, even though G is leaving, it will take time
2 Friday - due to some explanations on Behavioural finance studies, the market is most likely to be illogical during
Price came very close but if we can actually reach 1.4094 then we have a Bat pattern which completes at the 88.6% fibonacci retracement level.
This pattern completes in an zone of support.
Furthermore, this pattern serves as a continuation of the recent uptrend.
Target 1: 1.4354
Target 2: 1.4510
Note that that we have CPI (inflation) figures ...
- Low test candle formation.
- Rejection of both horizontal support and a downward sloping trendline.
- Price sat between 0.5 & 0.618 Fib retracement.
- Bullish MACD Divergence
- Oversold on Stoch RSI
- Trading against the trend.
- Trading towards key EMA's.
Thoughts on this position?
- Rejection of 0.618 retracement level
- Stoch RSI oversold on monthly, weekly, daily.
- Rejection of horizontal resistance
- Rejection of upward sloping trendline
- Reversal candle pattern
- Trading against the trend
- Trading toward key EMA's
0.68562 - 0.618 retracement from previous swing low to latest high.
This retracement ties in with ...
- good reversal pattern.
- price sat at good support.
- recent break of downward trendline, now retesting.
- 0.5 Fib retracement level from previous swing low to high
- Trending against the trend
- Trading through EMA's including 50EMA on daily.
Thoughts? Please comment below
- Rejection of key resistance
- Rejection of downward sloping trend line
- Rejection of 50 ema
- Stoch RSI signalling overbought
- Retest of strong support on monthly
- Stoch RSI showing overbought on both monthly and daily
- Slight bearish MACD divergence on daily chart
- Head and shoulders pattern forming on both weekly and daily
Waiting to break neckline at roughly 0.77500 before entering short.
THOUGHTS? THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE
- Stoch RSI oversold on the monthly, weekly and daily.
- High test of both trendline and support
- Double top on monthly chart.
- Bearish MACD divergence
-Trading against the trend
- Limited risk/reward before next support level at 1.14000
Planning to wait one more day to see what tomorrows daily candle shows.
Possible trend change at this ...