Daily Chart Explanation:
- Price is against a Weekly Support Zone.
- Price is under a Descending Trendline.
- Bullish Divergence on MACD.
- If price breaks the Descending Trendline at 2.68, potential to move up towards the Resistance Zone at 2.96 and, then, to the Weekly Resistance Zone at 3.2.
Our Weekly Vision supports this potential long idea. Take a...
4H Vision Explanation:
- Price broke the Descending Trendline and started an up move.
- It has potential to go up towards the Major Resistance Zone at 2,96767, being careful with the Middle Support Zones.
- However, the Bearish Divergence on MACD could be anticipating a Pullback to the broken Resistance Zone that is now a Support Zone.
We are also long in our...
Copper has bottomed and moved up from the long resistance level.
As per the LongBuyLongSellIndicator(Script Below) the Candle Become Black to Blue which is good sign for uptrend.
Good Upmove is possible from here.
Copper is currently a sell but not long before buyers come back in. My labelled zones are only a rough idea of where i think the market may touch before turning around. Decide on your own Entry & Exit. If you do decide to enter a sell from this point, then i would put a SL around 10pips about zone A because market can always go back up to A again before coming...
I think any pull back in copper is a sell until we reach target D and then buyers can come in and take in up. Could go further than my TP but those are my targets for now.
Please note that this chart is an opinion based chart only. Please trade at your own risk
It is not new that this year 2019 with the rumors and the suspension of tariffs added to it the good perspectives on a possible agreement between China and the United States. pushed the red metal ( copper ) ,but approaching a great ressitencia, follow the good forecasts is not unreasonable the price continues to climb positions, but all this will be seen soon.
The news has been bad around China and the trade war- but perhaps some relief is due as fatigue sets in
Copper has broken out of a triangle base
Scenario A) Broken trend line provides support on a pullback for bigger move to 2.86
Scenario B) Old highs at 2.75 hold and price drops back into its range