In May, if you listened EngineeringRobo's BUY signals such as BUY 2 & BULL and bought COTI, congratulations because you made 160% profit!
Do not hurry to sell it since it's still above the resistance level ($0.03).
I will keep an eye on it & wait for EngineeringRobo's SELL signals or wait for it to drop back to resistance level ($0.03).
-The price has dropped -34% from the High 548 sat
-But it doesn't mean the uptrend is over
-Currently, COTI is approaching key support area
-The range 350-320 is a confluence of ascending trendline and previous support/resistance
-If the 320-350 will hold for the next 7 days or so
-Buyers will start looking for possible Swing Higher Low trade idea
-Reacted strongly at 50MA and ascending trendline support
-Currently holding strong despite other Altcoins are dumping
-We can see a Bullish triangle pattern
-Only a break to the upside is the confirmation
-I suggest entering only on confirmation or retest of new support
-Upside target is up to 689-781 sat range
-Bearish side, a candle body close below...
I am mostly positive about COTIUSDT. Engineering Robo 1 has given the BUY 1 signal at 0.029 on July 19th, 2020. In addition the MA 20 (blue line) is above the MA 50 (yellow line), indicating that it is time to buy it.
The trend has been increasing and is now touching just below the horizontal (resistance) line.
If the candle will continue to go up and break the...
I have 4 positive signals.I am expecting really huge rise because of 20 moving average gainig a big rising slope and the intersection with 50 ma is currently unpredictable.that means ıf you have this coin wait very patiently. You might have x3 or more easily,
If you want to invest this coin maybe it was too late but wait until $0.034 (support) level.
Weekly Resistance has been broken, And COTI tested the Monthly Level retracing back to test the weekly level. 90 percent of the time when a level is broken whether support or resistance it is tested on its pull back and most of the times it is rejected.
Here, a new support has been made for COTI, but at the same time we have tested the monthly level as well. But...
-the flat area of resistance has been broken
-and the price started pulling back for a potential retest
-COTI will try to flip old resistance to turning new support
-you can enter a buy position if buyers started re-entering
-the upside potential is the swing top at 450 sat
-stoploss is placed under green box support
COTIUSDT, the trend has been increasing through the horizontal (resistance) line that means the future is bright. possible scenarios;
1. It will continue to increase and break the resistance line above with an open-close candle, it is time to buy.
2. It might start to decrease, and pull back the support line with an open-close candle, it is time to buy.
#COTI/BTC Profit Update:-
#COTI now trading at around 290 Satoshi.
And our entry was 215 Satoshi
And Re entry was 230 Satoshi.
From 1st entry = 36% Profit
From 2nd Entry= 27% Profit
Enjoy guys with Profit.
But still i am very Bullish in mid term.
But If you are Short term Investor then secure profit.
Please LIKE and Follow me for Latest crypto real...