Hello Traders Investors And Community, welcome to this analysis where we are looking at Cardanos 2-hour timeframe perspective, the recent price-action-events, the current formational-structure, what to expect from the pair the next hours, days and weeks and how to handle the situation accordingly to not get overwhelmed by circumstances and the volatile fast-moving...
Ripple (XRPUSD) did great and grew a lot in just a few days... We had a great chart out about this move.
Now, things changed and prices are retracing... It is time for the smaller capped altcoins to grow.
Here we have XRPUSD showing a lower high after a peak and prices breaking below EMA10.
We will see lower prices and here I've marked the next support.
Looking at the recent price action and the candle pattern we might see a correction from ETH here.
Candle looking VERY bearish so far and with previous levels of support now sitting unoccupied, it wouldn't be a shock to see us retest that level.
Don't fomo into any investments on the back of today/last few days PA.
LTOBTC is attempting to break daily resistance, after the price had recovered the weekly support.
According to Plancton's strategy, we can set a nice order
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Here is the Plancton0618 technical analysis, please comment below if you have any question.
The ENTRY in the market will be taken only if the condition of Plancton0618 strategy will trigger.
The 20MA from the Bollinger Band has been acting as a good Support for the ADA/USD daily chart. The Volatility has finally widened and as the last daily candle showsh Shootin Star pattern we can expect the RISE in CARDANO price!
This rise in price looks a lot the the one we have seen before and as they say "the market repeats itself".
A nice buy zone would be 10150-10450, then a correction to the upside is likely to appear.
Stop/loss could be 9800.
For any tips on how to improve my charts please let me know.
I am not a financial advisor.
The XRPUSD, one of the strongest cryptocurrencies from tech POV, skyrocketed last week to new short term highs, almost tripling its value from the last low in 0.1151. The short term sequence is a basic 3 waves iteration, perfectly connected in time-length and speed for the first 2 legs within the pattern. The 3rd piece achieved the 1st blue attractor within also...
The Resistance for the NWC/BTC turned into Support line. The pair has recently bounced from the latter. The EMA 15&30 sharply pointed upward and there are no evidence from the 50&200 that the price is going to reverse its Upward trend , thus we can expect the RISE of the pair!
On July 28 Newscrypto announced collaboration with finance industry giant that...
Here I go over my Bitcoin chart which has an emphasis on long-term trading trends. I briefly explain the chart, indicators shown, and explain how Bitcoin is at the start of a new market cycle. Next, I give a very general analysis for the next two years for bitcoin. I explain how $13,700 is a critical point that we need to get above and hold. Furthermore, I mention...
Looks like the crypto market cap is moving nicely with BTC. i dont include BTC in market cap. i use bitcoin as a stand alone chart. why? Chinas printer is going BRRR right now. look at bitcoin as the digital YUAN. thats right i said it. 2017 bull run 80% of that bull run came from the YUAN coming into the market. The other 20% was the rest of the world currencies...
potential exists with matic
it trades on many exchanges
volumes are good
the potential is available for the a break up through major resistance
the triangle break may give us an indication of the direction that matic is likely