ETC is still in good uptrend and it is heading to the high price zones like 10$ and 13$
If you don't have ETC, you can gradually buy in the range of 6.5-7$
But if the ETC falls out of the 6$ zone, we need to reconsider this idea.
LTC has broken the long-term resistance line and the buying pressure is quite good enough to push prices to the 70$ and 85$ zones in August and mid-September.
If LTC can break out of the 85$ zone, we will continue holding LTC for the 110-115$ target
CELR is currently in the process of adjustment and it is quite difficult to talk about its future.
The next target of CELR is the 50sts zone, which will be the area that determines its future.
If it can pump from this zone, the target will be 130sts in September
But if this 50sts zone can't stop it, CELR will quickly return to the 30sts area
XRP is currently in a very strong uptrend and its target will be very high, but to confirm this, XRP needs to break out of the 0.38$ zone.
After that, it will head to two higher targets of 0.5$ and 0.7$, and I think this will be completed in 2020.
If you have no XRP and are looking for a good buy area, you can buy some around 0.3$ and wait to buy in the two...
ICX is in an uptrend but has not broken out yet. I think ICX will easily reach 0.5$ in the next few days and end the uptrend around 0.65$ by late August
This analysis will be invalidated if the ICX falls outside the $ 0.32 zone
QKC looks strong and we can expect new highs for QKC. QKC can fully increase to 120sts or even 180sts in this rally. And this is the main trend
If you want to join this party, you can wait to buy it at 70-75sts
Holding a coin that has risen too high also has a lot of risks, so you should always prepare a stop loss if it falls below 60sts.
After completing our plan, BTC has been pumped stronger than expected and we will continue to hold BTC because the buying force is still quite good and its future is very bright
The price levels that we need to pay attention are : 10800$ - 11200$ - 12000$
We can absolutely hold BTC up to 14000$ or 16000$
Our last signal in private :...
SC is in a very strong uptrend and its future is very bright.
We could start accumulating buying in 2 regions: 27-28sts and 20-21sts for high targets like 36-38sts or 60sts and even 70sts by the end of this year.
This plan will be invalidated if SC loses the 20sts zone
ARPA is in a downtrend and the long-term down target is quite low. Holding this coin will not be a good idea.
The nearest price zone we can consider buying is 155-165sts because I think ARPA will rise quickly to 260-290sts in August.
But in the long term, ARPA will likely break the 130sts area to fall further
Trading with Low Satoshi coins like HOT is always riskier than others, so only if you have a tight trading plan, you will be able to trade with it at low risk!
Actually HOT may pump up to 13 - 19 - 29sts or even come back to the highest point at 46sts.
Nothing is impossible with Low Satoshi coins.
You can try it with entry zone is : 7-8sts
You need a back up plan...
DGB is having a lot of support at the current price zone and I think it has a big chance to rise and break long-term resistance in August.
The nearest target is the 250-260sts zone and the next one is 340-350sts
I think you can use some spare money to invest long-term in DGB for the target of 500sts and 600sts by the end of this year.
However, if the price falls...
FET is riding to 0.03$ but at first it will make a small adjustment to 0.02$. Its target should be 0.03$ and big money may come into it to push it up to 0.055$
Its uptrend will be stopped if drop below 0.018$
SNGLS is having a good support zone at 75-80sts, we can buy SNGLS in this area and wait for the strong pump to return to the 100sts zone of the previous days and can even increase strongly to 120sts and 150sts. and 200sts zones
But if this 75-80sts zone fails to hold, we will sell and wait to buy back at the 50sts zone but I think, this probability is not high
EWT is moving in some pretty good patterns and preparing to breakout and rising to the 80000sts zone
In case EWT falls out of the support zone of 57000sts, you can considier buying when it returns to the 40000sts zone
RCN has dropped by nearly 50% from the peak of 12xx sts and now is the time to be able to buy back at a low risk.
Consider buying around 600-650sts and have a sell order around 950-1000sts because I think RCN will have a lot of beards on this area.
I will not think of higher prices for the moment
XVG is in a fairly strong price adjustment phase and I think the selling pressure is very weak and XVG is almost ready for the upcoming pump.
You could consider buying XVG in the 57-62sts zone for a rally to 80-85sts or possibly breaking up to 120sts or even 150sts by the end of this year.
It will be dangerous if XVG falls off 55sts