BCPT has reached very strong support and we can expect a new strong rally in the next month.
The nearest target that will easily be achieved is 250-260sts
Most likely, this is the last chance to buy a BCPT at this price area because the next target is the 400sts zone or the further is 600-650sts.
SNGLS is having a good support zone at 75-80sts, we can buy SNGLS in this area and wait for the strong pump to return to the 100sts zone of the previous days and can even increase strongly to 120sts and 150sts. and 200sts zones
But if this 75-80sts zone fails to hold, we will sell and wait to buy back at the 50sts zone but I think, this probability is not high
After completing our plan, BTC has been pumped stronger than expected and we will continue to hold BTC because the buying force is still quite good and its future is very bright
The price levels that we need to pay attention are : 10800$ - 11200$ - 12000$
We can absolutely hold BTC up to 14000$ or 16000$
Our last signal in private :...
EWT is moving in some pretty good patterns and preparing to breakout and rising to the 80000sts zone
In case EWT falls out of the support zone of 57000sts, you can considier buying when it returns to the 40000sts zone
DGB is having a lot of support at the current price zone and I think it has a big chance to rise and break long-term resistance in August.
The nearest target is the 250-260sts zone and the next one is 340-350sts
I think you can use some spare money to invest long-term in DGB for the target of 500sts and 600sts by the end of this year.
However, if the price falls...
RCN has dropped by nearly 50% from the peak of 12xx sts and now is the time to be able to buy back at a low risk.
Consider buying around 600-650sts and have a sell order around 950-1000sts because I think RCN will have a lot of beards on this area.
I will not think of higher prices for the moment
Currently, the 85sts zone will be a big challenge for CDT in the upcoming rally but I think CDT will easily overcome and move straight to the 110sts or even 130sts by the end of August
If you want to take risk, you can buy CDT arorund 60-70sts
XVG is in a fairly strong price adjustment phase and I think the selling pressure is very weak and XVG is almost ready for the upcoming pump.
You could consider buying XVG in the 57-62sts zone for a rally to 80-85sts or possibly breaking up to 120sts or even 150sts by the end of this year.
It will be dangerous if XVG falls off 55sts
Trading with Low Satoshi coins like HOT is always riskier than others, so only if you have a tight trading plan, you will be able to trade with it at low risk!
Actually HOT may pump up to 13 - 19 - 29sts or even come back to the highest point at 46sts.
Nothing is impossible with Low Satoshi coins.
You can try it with entry zone is : 7-8sts
You need a back up plan...
Even DASH is at its importance resistance but I think it will break the 75$ zone soon. And it will head to 80$ and 90$ zone in this July and will reach the 100-110$ zone in late August!
If it drops below 68$, it will be very risky
SNGLS has big chance to re-test the super resistance at 150sts
Remember this is the last resistance of SNGLS, so if it breaks out from this point, its target would be super high such as : 200sts or 250sts
If you have no SNGLS, you can start to accumulate it to 110sts
Be careful if it drops below 98sts
SNM is in super great pattern, called as The Broadening Falling Wedge and if it breaks out from this pattern at 125-130sts, it will has a big chance to pump up to 200sts.
Remember, SNM is a pump coin, so everything will happen very fast, should place sell order in all time
It will lose its momentum if drops below 90sts
Even BAT has some selling pressure but I think it is not ready to be dumped in next days
We still can accumulate it in the range of 0.24-0.25$ for big pump to next targets about : 0.32$ - 0.4$ or even the highest point 0.5$
Be careful if it drops below 0.235$ because it will drop sharply to 0.2$ or even 0.15$
FTM looks still strong and its target should be about 180-200sts in this bullrun
It is still accumulating for higher target and it may make correction to these 2 zones : 110-115sts and 90-95sts
Be careful if it drops below 90sts because it may drop sharply to 70-75sts or even 35-40sts
DOGE has pumped so much from our buyzone at 25-26sts and now it is turning back.
We can wait to buy it once it hit the 35-37sts zone. I think it will pump to at least 50sts in next days
Remember, buying at this moment is very risky and you must prepare for the bad case when DOGE still has chance to drop to 29-30sts
XLM is no longer in a good position to buy anymore and has reached resistance level at 0.085-0.089$. We expect it to return to the lower zone of 0.058-0.063$, even further than 0.045-0.05$ and will consider buying.
In case the price doesn't return, we will wait for it to break the 0.09$ resistance level, the target is 0.15-0.16$