$IOTX.X breakout from weekly triangle and now the price is testing the previous resistance as new support. IF the price will have another breakout from weeikly resistance we can see another great bullish impulse
IOTXUSDT created an inverse head and shoulder on weekly support, and now the price is testing daily resistance.
IF the price will break the resistance and flips into support According to Plancton's strategy, we can set a nice order
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Keep in mind.
🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
🔴 Red structure -> Weekly structure.
Since there are 2 SELL signals present, I'm BEARISH .
And I don't think this is a good time to buy.
If you want to buy again, we have 3 different options.
1- You can wait for EngineeringRobo's BUY signals to be present,
2- You can wait for candles to open-close above resistance level (0.011) for 1D to buy,
3- You can buy when candles touching the support line...
Buy 1 and bull signal say we can buy. Here is my analysis:
1. We can buy when risk/reward ratio is greater than 2, we can buy at 0.0081
2. We can buy at support = 0.007usdt
3. We can buy when resistance turns to support (1D open & close above resistance) = 0.011usdt
Since there is an existing sell2 signal, either sell 1 or bear signal is required for sell...
prices up almost %300 percent since a moon in mid may and with no hell signal plus recent support from a buy1+buy3 we could see continued upward movement and new all time highs but if we close below support we could see a retest of that uptrend line.
I have 4 positive signal it is above the support(horizontal now) line
If you cought with 50 ma cross 20 ma buy signal you got x5 profit
If you cought with Moon signal you got x4 profit
If you cought with Bull signal you got x2 profit at this chart that is why you should use EngineeringRobo
If you want to buy this coin it is ok to buy now but watch carefully...
entry Around 0.00736 or lower,
TP 1: 0.007777,
-> this is not financial or trading advice
-> read the chart carefully and compare with other analysis
-> this analysis can 100% wrong, your action is your own risk
Based on my analysis, the candles are stuck between dashed line and the horizontal line(0.008227). In my opinion, the candles cross and pass the last horizontal line(0.008227) very soon. Therefore,
If you wanna a little risk, you will buy it now, or
you wait a few days and when you see the candles will open and close above the horizontal line, that time you may...