Rst: 4.32/ 4.62
Same like Solutn, considering the full body of candlestick instead of tail, the stock is now breakout into uncharted territory again, we will see upside continue to unfold towards Fibo Ext 161.8%
- Reached recent sideways resistant high at RM4.20.
- Retrace and moving in consolidated sideways.
- Sideways support at RM3.62.
- Price action expected to maintain sideways range within the sideways range drawn.
- Stop loss when price breaks down below RM3.62.
- Else a sideways hold till the price action breakout of its sideways resistant...
My views of support and resistance for DPHARMA. A couple of basic rules apply here. I personally think there's some potential upside movement to this stock.
1. Broken support becomes a resistance and vice versa
2. The more hits that a support or resistance is able to defend, the stronger it gets
3. Volume, volume, volume
Of course, all 3 rules above are based on...
Dpharma had broken out short term downtrend line, presented Piercing candlestick pattern and continued closed it share price at MA20 last Friday. More volume needed to push up the price. MA5 and MA10 consolidation
Momentum Chips (red chips) show a positive signal. Do also note that this counter will be affected by vaccine news.