- A rallied high stock since 2020-2021 before peaking at RM0.530.
- Retracement lasted for 12 months and have been sideways traded.
- Recent buy accumulation range with stop loss management.
- A need to breakout of its midpoint price action rally point to see a complete transition into bull market price.
-2021 rallied high stock from RM0.180 - RM1.70
-Price retraced into bearish downtrend price action from RM1.70 - RM0.290 in Year 2022.
-Sideways traded within range of RM0.290 - RM0.520 in 2022.
-Potential breakout price action trade to transition into a bull trend.
Bursa Malaysia Technology Index
- 7 months of retracement since November 2021.
- At its Major Support for potential bottom without lower low price action.
- Will the Tech stocks after 7 months of retracement go for a range bound recovery trade?
- A bullish tech rally will only be seen once evidently proven the index rally past its midpoint for price action...
- A 15 days newly listed stock in the KLSE market.
- Price action in a BUY Accumulation range.
- Stop loss well below its consolidated zone.
- A need to cross above its midpoint for a robust price action rally to occur.
- Recent retracement from its failed quadruple top resistant.
- Price action sustaining its mid term trend formation.
- Pending for price action to trade above its midpoint to trigger price action rally.
- Manage loss management at the retracement zone.
- Strict stop loss at the stop loss noted.
- Ended 2 months of price retracement
- Price action sustaining above its mid term trend formation.
- Recent breakout of its midpoint price to trigger price action movement.
- Manage loss management inside its retracement zone
- Strict stop loss management at its stop loss noted price.
- 4 months sideways trend.
- No violation of trend.
- Trigger breakout to comfortably plan for entry
- Double top resistant a norm.
- Breakout sideways resistant to continue for its long term uptrend.
- SL as stated
- 4 months sideways without trend violation.
- Breakout from its trigger resistant.
- Double top resistant a challenge before a breakout higher high to continue the long term uptrend cycle.
- Downside risk remain at the trigger resistant turn support.
- Newly formed uptrend stock since October 2020.
- Rallied to its high at RM0.525 now kept as a resistant to break.
- Recent retracement maintain well above its midpoint.
- A breakout trade for higher high higher low can be seen.
Malaysia FBMACE Index
- Uptrend remains intact but sideways trending.
- Retraced from sideways resistant.
- Sideways support crucial to hold up else a void will mean further downfall on the penny stocks.
- A recovery above its crucial sideways support will then eye at its sideways resistant.
- Remain in an uptrend but sideways movement.
- To retrace towards its Long Term Trend.
- Crucial sideways support to hold.
- Failure to hold up will trigger small caps stocks further downward sell down.
- A recovery to hold up will need to look at its sideways resistant.
- A current long term downtrend formation trend but remain sideways pending for price action to trigger a confirmation on its downtrend movement.
- Sideways crucial support to take note. A break down will trigger a downward movement on the index bringing sentiment down along especially the blue chips.
- A recovery back above its Long term and Mid Term...