- ESE has reported close to 500% revenue growth in Q2 2021 and has mkt cap multiples below competitors with lower revenue numbers.
- Latest financials do not include the new revenue from Motor Sports acquisition. CEO is projecting major revenue growth to continue in Q3 2021.
- $9.17M in cash. No debt.
- One of the tightest floats in the eSports/Gambling space...
Monitoring possible break out of the structure.
EA is below strong resistance level. If breaks up, and make valid retest, then is good time to entry.
E-sports industry is growing every year and this bussines has a big potentional.
Regular dividend payment is nice bonus.
Target is around 170-180 USD
I know there's a lot of chatter about BBIG right now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it's something to be aware of as it can be one of the outliers right now. I mean that it is something that isn't normally a consistent factor of the BBIG market. Regardless, technicals are still doing their thing. The 618 remains the fib level of resistance and the...
Obvious play on words but clearly SLGG is testing that same resistance that lines up with the fib line itself. Esports conversations are beginning again. I'm wondering if this will be another cycle for these stocks.
"Shares of SLGG stock have steadily climbed over the last month. In fact, between May 14th and June 14th, Super League’s share price has jumped...
$GMBL flashes BUY signal.
- bouncing off Fibo, need to see follow through
- volume is light so watch VOLUME!
- PT $20
Happy Trading, from CJ -- aka the greatest FURU.
To find out more about The Ultimate Stock Indicator on Tradingview, please check my public profile. 🚀🚀🚀🚀
Esports Entertainment Group Files NJ Gaming License Application
$GMBL today announced it submitted its gaming license application with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement ("NJDGE").
"This is our first gaming license application in the US, and once approved, we believe we will be the first esports-vertical focused sports book with a state license in the...
Blue sky breakout from Double Bottom setup. Still undervalued in the eSports space.
ESE Announces Acquisition of Global Esports and Gaming Infrastructure Company with $14M+ in Revenue
Positions ESE as One of the Largest Global Esports Infrastructure Companies
- Transaction anticipated to make ESE one of the largest esports infrastructure companies in the...
Symmetrical Triangle Identified, price is likely to continue it's uptrend.
Recent positive announcements following the release of their Miggster Platform
● Emerge banks first cash receipts from the MIGGSTER platform totalling ~$8.3M
● MIGGSTER subscriptions continue to deliver strong daily growth
● The MIGGSTER platform was launched on 14 November 2020 and...
FANS.C has formed a double bottom on the chart in the low .20s. Multiple bullish divergences on the Daily Chart with a strong pickup in Accumulation even as stock retraced to test the support line.
The original drop was caused by shares issued as part of recent acquisition but there are early signs of bullish momentum returning. The company is running a...
FANS.C is in the right sector during the pandemic and has seen massive growth in the past few months. The stock is temporarily range bound due to the still open $5M financing announced last month. .42 - .45 is proving to be strong support zone. RSI briefly hit oversold area on the hourly today. The company plans strong promotional push following the closing of...
Pandemic Panic super sale seems to be over. I'm glad I had two chances to accumulate with significant discounts.
Still holding for long term potential. We're 6 months into a 10 year trade.
Its not too late for you get a piece.
What a crazy lockdown period huh? I used the time to trim my expenses budget, plan ahead and free up more capital for investing.
I also learned a lot of cooking skills.
I also invested during the lockdown (As I do every month with excess capital). Here's the Astralis Group update.
Nobody is perfect, and I absolutely have taken a hit on this stock so far, but...
GAME.V chart is showing signs of bottoming out around .40. Bullish divergence with MACD. Recent private placement at .60 with insiders participating. Good news flow:
- Torque Esports' All-Star Series to continue live on ESPN and ESPN2
- Major automotive brands and teams join Torque Esports' The Race All-Star Series
- Discovery Inc.-owned Eurosport signs content...