I am currently bullish about ETC while EngineeringRobo remains neutral.
If you are holding ETC, you should likely hold and sell at the resistance level (5.77) or wait for EngineeringRobo sell signals.
If you are looking to buy, wait for further EngineeringRobo buy signals (as the EngineeringRobo is neutral and R/R ratio is below 2, trade isn't recommended) or...
ETC is testing an important support level and is resulting in bitcoin turbulence. It Would be a great opportunity for open long if it does a reversal candlestick pattern on that level.
Please push the like button and follow us on the trading view.
Buy on 1 hour chart
Sell on 7h chart
Sell on 3 day chart
If you are interested to test some amazing BUY and SELL INDICATORS, which give the signal at the beginning of the candle, not at the end of it, just leave me a message.
ETC is still in good uptrend and it is heading to the high price zones like 10$ and 13$
If you don't have ETC, you can gradually buy in the range of 6.5-7$
But if the ETC falls out of the 6$ zone, we need to reconsider this idea.
A symmetrical triangle is formed. The base of the triangle is over 200%. The price is shrinking. I marked the observation area. Target levels are similarly shown on the chart.
A local upward trend is developing. The secondary and main trend are downtrends.
If the triangle is broken down, a double bottom will form.
I marked the zones of price levels. Remember the...
I advise you to take a closer look at the pair #ETCUSDT
Reason for entry:
Breakdown of the falling wedge.
The candles are going bullish!
Accumulation of volumes
Expecting 50% profit over the medium term, so stay tuned.
Dear traders, nice to meet you.
"Like" is a huge force for me.
By "following" you can always get new information quickly.
Thank you for always supporting me.
There is a big bad news for ETC, so I think careful trading is necessary.
New investments are not recommended.
I think it is necessary to...
How far does the ETH can go? We believe that this asset is in on a long-term bullish trend.
We may finish bullish movement for this asset with the waves 1 2 3 4 5.
We can expect A B C correction for the next few days.
Push the like button and follow us on tradingview.
i think etc not going to upward too much this week and we can open a short position for a good and low risk profit...but anything can happen so i consider 2 possible scenario:
1:etc going down to 6.60 from here and soon
2:etc will go down from 7.055 to down