Rejected off $250 level and currently heading to test $220 support I think. Nothing changes, still in range $220 - 250.
If the price break 220 support, then it most likely expects a fall to $200. Won't long there because I think there're big chances that it won't hold for the second time.
Plan to short retest the expected breakout or long first test of the $200...
(plz like & follow me)
#ETH trying to breakout but does not have enough strength if we see associated volume.
If we find any weakness then definitely there can be a short opportunity keeping BTC movement in mind.
#keep you updated if any changes.
Yesterday afternoon it started off fantastically giving a buy signal as it bounced off the pitchfork line support rising from the 0.382 level to the current 0.618.
What can we expect?
Here a very short view
Marked in red a possible return to lower levels. Above we have the exit of the descending triangle and the next...
as i said , we just need to touch the support line for break the resistance line
for now it looks that the support line has been broken!
but the rsi and macd at 1htime frame , showing the buy zone
so it seems that we need to do some risk at this moment
buy at 190USD and set stop for 185 ( bcz the 185 is the strong support)
i think after the halving we see a hammer...
ETH is showing positive signs above $ 202 and $ 200 support, and is likely to be close to $ 220 and $ 225 in the near future.
ETH has good sales at $ 202 and $ 200 support. The price is currently trying to break the upward trend above $ 207 and the average 100-hour simple move.
There is a downtrend with the resistance at around $ 207, which seems to be falling...
ETH is now on a resistance level (176-180) and sellers are trying to sell at this level. We can wait for some solid rejection and get onto short position with stop at high and targets for the short will be around 150$(strong demand zone), our support.
For bitmex signals, join our telegram channel t.me/bitmexmasters
Everything on the chart.
open pos: market
take profit: area 164-161$
Risk 1 to 4.5
Hello everyone, almost year ago i have lost my deposit(almost 8btc and i'm still broke w/o deposit and job,I can’t do my favorite thing,It's just free ideas for you) and now i'm trying to get back to the market. If i help you to earn some money i will RLY VERYVERY...
Everything on the chart.
the green scenario is relevant, locally we are moving in the channel, 2 areas for profit taking, if this is a corrective movement and we dont breking the trend line in the area of 184$, we will most likely continue to fall, if we've breaking, an impulse will be formed in the area of 200, we completely fix the position and wait the...
Reach the limit of my upper trendline in my channel. And everyone is long now. OI is extremely high. Despise the Virus news. short it is.
Buy between 186 and 185
Targets 183, 182.6, 181.5,180, 178
Mr Pain likes Eth
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to suggested support line (146.85). if so, traders can set orders based on Price Action and expect to reach short-term targets.
. Ethereum/US Dollar is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
.The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a...
ETH just hit our first target area after nearly 20 days falling from the $156 retrace area down to $122 and then some. From here if we follow market structure price can retrace into the $138-140 area before breaking through $122 and into our target area of $85. Price could theoretically move up to the $150 level where the impulse started but that is unlikely if...
Here we have ETHUSD 1D chart.
Fundamentally ETH have 2.00 phase next Jan 2020.
Technically we have many things to say about ETH:
1- The last Fib level that we reached last rally was 3.618 non broken, but this rally made us a new top to have weekly triangle with ratio 0.618 with high probability to be tested as its point of control on VP.
Hi, crypto investors :)
As part of the current structure of the price of Ethereum, our fund is considering the possible start of a bull rally, which we was written about earlier.
We recommend considering to buy from the level prices of 180,177,174 (with a stop loss at 168) with the expectation of holding the position until the end of 2020.
If the local bullish...