Pushing up a bit, I would like to see us come back down and reject off 1.69 if we can see some strong bullish pressure we might be able to break and close above 1.70, If we do see a push past 1.70 we could see EN rocket to the upside quite a bit.
EN looking like we may be climbing to the upside. Choppy movement with EN recently, that being said right now it is looking like a good long. If we sustain above 1.70 we could start climbing up to 1.71 and higher. I will be looking for a pull back for clean entries. I feel if we could get a strong bullish 2 hour candle we could see this pair really take...
Forex Trading & Wave Analysis is all what we do here at “We Trade WAVES” TradingView profile.
We are looking for a down move on EURNZD, if you know how to trade that down move, go for it.
So if you like our IDEAS, give us a thumbs up, and leave a comment.
Our Weekly FOREX Forecast is published every single week on YouTube to help you be on the right side of...
we looking for a nice short on eurnzd , wait for first impulse on lower timeframe and look to sell! if we see price pushing higher look how price will react at 1.7150-1.7200 and trigger the short! be aware of NZD news this week too, trade with care.
we have a turnaround in the risk sentiment today from off to on from Asia session all the way to U.S.
The catalyst is
-better progress in U.S & China Trade Deal
-better poll for UK election for Conservative Party
However, with that being said, the risk on currency such as
AUD is still in red today from
* disappointed Retail Sales m/m
* disappointed Trade...
Sell at resistance - 1.70795
Break support - 1.70124
TP1 - ADR low of the day
TP2 - 1.68064
Stop Loss - above 1.71742
December is the strongest month for NZD/USD on average over the past 20 years and that a crowded NZD-short is vulnerable. They also note that US tariffs against France (which were imposed hours ago) are a potential negative catalyst for the...
Still holding previous shorts for over 613+ pips. Coming down to an area of support looking like we are slowing down.
We look like we could be bottoming out. It may be time to take a hedge long trade.
I do believe we still could come down and test 1.70 which I have been calling for some time now, giving us a clean entry for a long.
It is looking...